martes, 16 de junio de 2020

16th June

Good morning everyone!!!

I was thinking about today's song, and this one came to my mind. It's an old song, but I really like it. I hope you enjoy it

Carmen made this mural to share with you. Holidays start in 3 days!! Summer is almost here!! 👏👏👏👏
I would like to make a word cloud with you; it consists of a drawing made with words that we all think about. The theme is SUMMER, in this link SUMMER CLOUD you will access a document where you can write all the words you can think of related to summer. It doesn't take too much time, you just have to read before writing so you don't repeat words. On Thursday I will make the composition with all the words we have written.
Let's see what comes up!

Today we have some new drawings I'd love you to see:


As I told you yesterday, here you have all the addvertiesement I received, you did a great job! Thanks a lot again for everything you have done these months 💚
As there are a lot, I divided them in two videos. If you send me more, I'll edit a third video to share them too:


VOLUNTARY TASKS ENGLISH:
Continue with your song

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario