viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

12th June

Good morning!!!! 

This is our penultimate Friday!!! I just have to say that the advertisement I've received are fantastic, and I'm looking forward to watching the others 👏👏👏
You are really creative!

Today's song talks about how all of us should feel on Friday! I hope you like it!

I'd like you to take a look to these wonderful drawings. I love when you show me your artistic face, thanks for sharing!

COMPULSORY TASKS ENGLISH-SCIENCE:
Continue with your advertisement

VOLUNTARY WORK:
If you like singing. Take a look to this youtube playlist, it has 24 songs from 80’s with lyrics, I’m sure you will like at least
some of them:

I found another playlist with Disney songs, maybe you like these song more. Just take a look and sing the ones you like
the most: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario