lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

15th-19th June

GOOD MORNING!!!

This is our last week!!! Almost holidays!! It's time to enjoy it a lot!! I hope you like today's song:

We have some new wonderful drawings to see:

And we also have some new living pictures added to our collection!! Just take a look, you did a wonderful job!

Tomorrow I'll upload your advertisement, I'm sure you'll like them.

VOLUNTARY TASKS ENGLISH
This week we are going to dedicate it to singing! And the task is not compulsory, but I think it can be really fun.
The proposal is for everyone to choose a song in English that you like, and practice it throughout the week. When you know
the lyrics, send me a video singing it, if you want to accompany it with great choreography, but this is not mandatory.
I am looking forward to seeing your music videos!
Ideally, you should choose a song that you don't know the lyrics yet, the interesting thing is to learn it these days.
Important is that you learn the lyrics well, so practice before recording your videos!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario